Thursday, May 5, 2022

Mother's Day 2022



 "All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother." ~Abraham Lincoln



In 1914, the United States Congress declared the second Sunday in May to be reserved for the observation of Mother's Day. I am so happy we are bringing back the DCC Mother's Day brunch this year after the hiatus for the COVID-19 pandemic. 

My mom taught me how to throw a great party. It requires a lot of list making, a beautiful environment, a big dose of creativity, delicious food, and good company. The best way I can honor my mother this year is by celebrating with all of the families who will be our guests on Sunday. I hope to see you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mother's Day 2022

 "All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother." ~Abraham Lincoln In 1914, the United States Congress declared the s...